Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer of '09

I got my first real heat stroke
On a bike out in the sunshine
Fell down and got a bleeding nose
It was the summer of '09

Me and my folks got worried
Got at doc's who gave a li'l shot
Told me to better not hurry
And lie down for quite a while

'Oh!' I said and looked outside
The summer seems to last forever
And if I had a choice
Ya, I'd never wanna be there
Those were the worst days of my life

I knew it's no use complainin'
When you got a shot to prove
Spent my evenin's down on a bedding
And that's when I cursed YOU (God)!

Standin in pyjamas and shorts
Told the God it's now or never
Oh you either kill the man
or give him li'l time to wander
Those were the worst days of my life

1 comment:

  1. Poor u..who had a bleeding nose. But a nice poem.. aise hi likhte raho Mr Journalist..

    ReplyDelete

Alexa widget