Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh, winter

Hello friends! It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. Well, blame it on the season; it’s too damn cold in Delhi! And then there’s fog. For anyone who has to be out on the roads for some reason or the other, driving is a nightmare! A drastic reduction in visibility has led to slowing down of vehicular traffic, delaying trains and disrupting flight operations in the capital.

A look at the temperature in the city: The maximum temperature recorded in Delhi in the past 24 hours was 16.2 degrees Celsius, 4.8 degrees below normal; the minimum temperature in the past 24 hours was 8 degrees Celsius. Now it is understandable why my fingers were just not listening to me!

And according to the Meteorological Department, these conditions will continue for the next two days. But now, I promise that I’ll pull up my socks and be more regular in updating the website. For now, enjoy the winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa widget